Monday, July 18, 2011

General Musings of the day.

1. It's bloody hot. As in I'm totally melting. Dear Mom, air conditioning is not the enemy.

2. I'm slowly but surely pulling away from social networking. Partly because it just makes me crazy, and partly because I am forcing myself to write every single day.

3. I haven't answered a single text message from any of my friends in over a week. I should change that to friend, singular. And I apologize... and I promise to explain, just not now.

4. Hulu is great.

5. Why have I never really watched So You Think You Can Dance before?! I love it. It makes me miss Horizons so much. Doesn't help that Keith (Tyce) used to dance at the same studio as me. Perhaps I should try and find a tap class.

6. I learned how to parallel park today, and its basically the only thing I'm good at when it comes to driving.

7. I'm still unhappy with my life. I woke up this morning thinking exactly the same thing that I've thought for the past two weeks- This.Sucks.

8. It is REALLY hot.

9. I haven't had an appetite for the past two weeks. Highly unlikely.

10. I kind of hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment