Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy!!

Work has been stressing me out to the absolute maximum- it feels like we have 18 weeks left, instead of 18 days.  I will be so glad when summer vacation starts.

Howeverrrrrrr... despite all the stress and anxiety at work I am the happiest I have been in a very long time.  It really is a phenomenal feeling and I hope that it doesn't go away for a long time.

In other news, I tried hummus and I liked it! And I got to drive a truck with a manual transmission... and I didn't break the truck! Forget about baby steps, these are leaps and bounds!

Yay. Happy. Sleep deprived, stressed out, but so, so happy. Smiling and giddy and just... happy.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hummus---that cracked me up! Love the stuff. And also love that you are enjoying life! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete