Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shooting Stars and New Babies!

I forgot to mention last night that I saw a shooting star! It was strange- the kids had been talking about seeing shooting stars (they were really seeing heat lightening) for hours... I carried the baby to the car, and we looked up (planes and babies seem to go hand in hand) and whoosh! There it went.  I've always wanted to see a shooting star.

In even more exciting news, my cousin is currently in labor and awaiting the arrival of her first child!!! This baby will be the first great-grandson in our family-- My cousin has been in labor for almost 24 hours, and that baby boy of hers just DOES NOT want to come out!! Hopefully within the next few hours or so I will have a new baby cousin :)

EDIT: HE'S HERE!!!! FINALLY!!!!  All 9 pounds, 13 ounces and 21 inches of perfect baby perfectness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment