Friday, January 13, 2012

I believe in Tim Tebow.

I'm trying to draft a letter to this miracle man.

Not a miracle man for his talents on the field, but for his pure heart.

Before the Broncos-Steelers game, Tim met with Bailey, a 16 year old with Wegener's Granulomatosis (yay a fellow weggie). Now Bailey has suffered far more than I ever have- she's only 16 and she has had over 70 surgeries. She has lost a lung. But she still pushes on, and now she has someone who is inspired by her- Mr. Tebow.

Why can't there be more people like Tim Tebow in this world? He is the kind of role model I wish my students would look up to.

Believing in Tim Tebow by Rick Reilly, www.espn.com

Take a look. I wish I could hug him and tell him thanks for everything he has unintentionally done to raise awareness for Wegeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment