Sunday, April 21, 2013

Procrastination means... SHOPPING!!

As is par for the course for a Sunday after a relaxing weekend before another tedious week of state testing, I find myself procrastinating writing my lesson plans.  What do I do when I procrastinate? Shop online, to my dismay.  Tonight it's okay, because I'm shopping for presents for other people and not for myself!

If anyone here is an online shopper, I really hope you are using ebates... Definitely worth the extra hassle of clicking through their site to shop.

The way it works: Sign up using the button below, search for your favorite stores through ebates, make a purchase, get a check from ebates.  Almost sounds too good to be true, but it is true! I was skeptical myself when a colleague first told me about ebates.  But if you are like me and find yourself ordering things with your free Amazon Prime student account often (bad habit, I know), then ebates should be your best friend.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
          Click me! Sign up!

Plus for every friend that you sign up who makes a purchase you earn extra cash.  Soooo everyone should sign up. And buy stuff. And help me fund my vacation :) Haha just kidding.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment