Sunday, April 21, 2013

Adventures in gardening... continued!

The weather here today was decent- still not really warm though. I'm still waiting for Spring to arrive. I've had enough with this 50 degree weather. I want 70s! And summer. I dragged all my gardening stuff outside to give everything a good scrub. I got most of it ready. Everything except for this bench.

It was outside in the backyard of my uncle's neighbor's house and is absolutely filthy. I scrubbed and scrubbed and bleached and still- ew. What a mess. I'm thinking this is going to call for a can of paint and makeover plans. The two pots on the side are the perfect side for me to grow tomatoes and edemame. I think I need to invest in some cushions for the top.

You know what this means... a trip to the craft store! What do you guys think? A couple coats of paint, or just leave it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment